Politics There will be Trouble if Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections – Junaid Mohammed

A

abujagirl

upload_2013-8-23_2-37-5.png

Dr. Junaidu Mohammed,Second Republic lawmaker, yesterday, stated that there would be mayhem in Nigeria should President Goodluck Jonathan and the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, rig the 2015 election.

Speaking with journalist in a telephone chat, Mohammed said ”Let me say this, if without the consent of the law, they rig the election the way they rigged 2011 election, there will be mayhem in Nigeria.

“The only way he can be President against the law explicitly is to connive with the way he did with Jega’s INEC to rig the election and that has been the pattern since 1999 when Obasanjo came. It hasn’t changed.

“The only way PDP will win election anywhere is by rigging the election. If they do that in 2015, there will be mayhem in Nigeria,” he warned.

Mohammed further lambasted the trio of Mohammed Abba-Gana, Ameh Ebute and Lawrence Onoja for asking the North to tarry till 2019 before angling for power shift to the region, calling them political mercenaries.

He said: “First of all, I have some respect for Onoja, he is a soldier and now trying to be a politician. But I think it’s an insult for people with similar background, opportunity, soldiers who play like mercenaries, as a former Governor of Plateau and Katsina states, who are now rediscovering politics like a business and who can pose or could claim to speak for any part of the country”.

“The fact of the matter is that they are northerners by accident of geography but define their economic interests now, that has been served by identifying and doing their dirty job in the Jonathan Presidency”.

Speaking with journalist in a telephone chat, Mohammed said ”Let me say this, if without the consent of the law, they rig the election the way they rigged 2011 election, there will be mayhem in Nigeria.
Is this guy serious? Does this mean they previously rigged with the consent of the law?

Back