Politics There Will Be War, Bombings, Tsunami if Buhari Contest in 2019 – Wike

kemi

Social Member
Governor Nyesom Wike, of Rivers State has stated thatr Nigerians should expect a tsunami and invasion if President Muhammadu Buhari contest the 2019 elections.

Wike in an interview with Vanguard , speaks on the December 10 rerun elections in Rivers State and what it means for 2019 Presidential elections.

wike buhari.jpg

According to him, the Federal Government invaded the state with all its might to rig the exercise , leaving in its trail blood of innocent Nigerians allegedly murdered by security agencies.

The governor says should expect that the Federal Government will declare war on opposition parties in 2019.

“After the rerun elections in Rivers State, you expressed doubt if the nation can have credible general polls in 2019. Throw more light on this. Why I said so is very clear. If you have that kind of invasion for ordinary legislative rerun elections in Rivers State on December 10, then I have my fear for 2019.

“You saw the kind of invasion we witnessed on December 10 by security agencies and the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC. It is clear that with what we saw in Rivers, if the President declares he wants to run in 2019, then we should expect a tsunami, anybody that does not want it should go away.

“There will be fighter jets. The only thing that was not deployed to the state on December 10 was fighter jet. We may see that, in 2019, if the President says he wants to contest the presidential election. With the kind of invasion we had in the state for the rerun, if they are having gubernatorial and presidential elections and, by the grace of God, Mr President presents himself for the election, I wonder how it will be. This is why I said anybody thinking of election in 2019 is wasting his time. It will be like war. ‘If you don’t agree, we bomb you’.

“If you can bring 28,000 policemen, three helicopters, 20 gunboats and then train special military all for legislative rerun elections in Rivers, then I have my fear for 2019. If a fighter jet does not come out, then something is wrong. They must bomb everybody that says no to the presidential aspiration; if you don’t die before the election, you must die on the day of the election.”

Back