Metro "They Raped My Wife Daily And I Could Do Nothing" - Man Back from Boko Haram Hell Narrates

Vunderkind

Social Member
This is the story of a man who regrets relocating to Nigeria from Europe to be with his family. He has lost his sight to the islamic sect known as Boko Haram, and endured seeing his wife raped almost daily for three months.

The Sun has his story:

As a matter of policy, Oyeyinka, who hails from Abeokuta in Ogun State, ensured that he comes home from Europe regularly in an attempt not to forget his roots. “Shortly after my university days, I relocated to Europe in 1988, in search of business opportunities. I was into importation and exportation of goods to and from Europe. I never wanted to forget my root hence I invested in Nigeria. I made it a matter of policy to always return to Nigeria and spend some months.

“As usual, we returned to Nigeria in November 2011 on a long vacation. The plan was to gradually relocate our children down to Nigeria, so that they will not forget their roots. It was also an opportunity to audit our investments and in February 2012, one of my friends invited us over to Kaduna for his wedding.

“I was so excited and my kids pleaded that they wanted to be a part of that trip. I refused because I wanted to use this as an opportunity to hang out with my wife alone. It was also an opportunity to return to the North and see how it had developed. In the early 90s, I used to buy goods from Saudi Arabia and sell them in Ilorin and Kano. I had a lot of friends in Kano.”

Click here to read more

Source: #DailySun

Attachments

• oyeyinka-boko-hell-702x336.jpg
    oyeyinka-boko-hell-702x336.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 14
Back