Entertainment Three Ladies Wizkid Loves Intimately

Nigerian singer, Wizkid might get a lot of attention from super gorgeous girls all the time but three ladies he loves intimately and has a heavy crush on are Nigerian actress, Osas Ighodaro, American singer, Rihanna and more recently, Nigerian singer and brand ambassador, Chidinma.

At different times in the past, Wizkid has revealed his crush on these ladies known and has not held back from sharing the information with the rest of the world.

It started when he once shared an image of Ighodaro on his Instagram page and captioned it:
“Love it!!! @officialosas you the one!”

Shortly afterwards, he mentioned her name during a radio appearance and said:

“I have a crush on Osas Ighodaro. she’s pretty and I like her but she’s getting married soon, and the funny thing is that her husband to-be is my friend too.”

Moving onto Rihanna with his crush train, Wizkid posted a picture of the beautiful singer and captioned it with a heart and as expected, fans kept buzzing about this.

However, his attention has shifted back to Nigeria with his crush-train homing in on pretty singer, Chidinma.

Confirming his crush on the 'Kedike' crooner, Wizkid recently said:

”I’ve had a huge crush on Chidinma for a long time. She doesn’t know it but it’s true."

Meanwhile, in the midst of all these, Wizkid, as at the time of writing this has an intimate relationship with Tania Omotayo and a section of fans wonder what her take is on her boyfriend's crushes.

How long do you see see Wizkid and Tania staying together for - Forever or for a while?

#Wizkid #Chidinma #TaniaOmotayo

Wizkid's girlfriend, Tania Omotayo.jpg
Tania Omotayo
Wizkid.jpg
Wizkid

Back