Politics Tinubu Wants to Take His Business 'National', Amaechi is a Wealthy Tool - Okupe Slams APC Leaders

A

abujagirl

Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, during an interview on Liberty FM, Kaduna took a swipe at Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state and Nasir El-Rufai.

On Tinubu, Okupe said, the former Lagos Governor had conquered the South-West and was out to expand his empire.

"Like Napoleon and others who were on expedition, they want to expand their frontiers. He wants to come to the national stage and expand his business empire"

Adressing Former FCT Minister, El-Rufai's incessant criticism of President Jonathan, Okupe said Nigerians should not take him serious because “he is under excruciating pain that he is not in government.”

"If I castigate him, I am doubly qualified to do so. I am his brother and we have very strong family ties that dates back over 21 years. When we were in Lagos, if we were eating inside with his senior brother Bashir, El-Rufai will sit outside.

"So I am not his friend, he is my younger brother and I am in a position, going by the African way, I have the moral right, I have the age, I have the knowledge, I have the experience, I have the position to tell El-Rufai that he is wrong and I am saying it on this medium that El-Rufai must check his ways".

The Presidential aide also spared a moment to blast Rivers state Governor. Okupe described Amaechi as a willing tool, "very rich, wealthy, so he is very useful to the opposition".

#Amaechi #Okupe #Tinubu #Lagos #APC #El-Rufai #Riversstate #Kaduna

doyin okupe.jpg

Back