Politics Tinubu Will Pull Away From APC At First National Convention - Maxi Okwu

P

ProfRem

A former presidential candidate of Citizens Popular Party, CPP, Chief Maxi Okwu, has said that the “change promised Nigerians by the All Progressives Congress, APC, had been aborted.

The elder statesman also predicted that neither the APC nor the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would win the 2019 presidential election, pointing out that both parties were now experiencing debilitating crises that will lead to their final collapse.

“I predict that APC will break up at its first national convention. This is why they are delaying it. The ACN wing will pull away, if they have their first national convention today”, he said.

tinubuBuhari.JPG

The former factional national chairman of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, made this remark while addressing newsmen in Enugu yesterday.

The parties are not bonded up till now and there are sharp divisions among them. The CPC where Buhari came from is having advantage over the others with slight concessions made for Bola Tinubu for his roles in bringing Buhari to power. This is judging from federal appointments so far.

Bravo. Bravo. Bravo.

Nice prediction.

Why not open a prophetic church while you're at it? And throw in a University to train prophets as well. o_O

Lol :)

BTW, Things are not smooth in APC camps. Seems the broom is scattered.

LOL. I was only being sarcastic.

Let's have a wager @remmytinubu sorry, @RemmyAlex. Tinubu leaves APC before the end of the year, I owe you N5k. If he doesn't, you owe me N10k.

Sounds fair? :)

LOL. I was only being sarcastic.

Let's have a wager @remmytinubu sorry, @RemmyAlex. Tinubu leaves APC before the end of the year, I owe you N5k. If he doesn't, you owe me N10k.

Sounds fair? :)

Lets do ...AT FIRST APC National Convention and not this year.

this year not a fair game :)

Back