Entertainment Tiwa Savage Drops Wedding Ring In New Instagram Photo

Tiwa Savage, Nigerian award-winning singer and MTN ambassador has ceased wearing her wedding ring at the time of writing this piece and as expected, this heightens fears of fans and loved ones that all is still not well with her wedding and fears of a divorce casting a dark cloud over her troubled marriage.

To confirm this, the latest image she posted on her Instgram page shows her without a wedding band. This brings to mind, the story of how American star singer, Ciara recently ceased wearing her $500,000 engagement ring and gave it back to her fiance, Future; leaving a sour taste in the mouth of music fans across the globe. In Tiwa's case, it has become a cause of concern and worry.

Just a few days ago, we reported details of how the singer allegedly discovered how her husband, Tee Billz had allegedly been ripping her off, collecting professional fees and signing deals without (her permission) informing her.

This came at a time when her marriage was threatened by rumours of alleged infidelity and domestic violence on the part of Tee Billz.

Also for some strange reason, Tiwa Savage rarely engages in Public Display of Affection (PDA), which was a regular feature on her Instagram page in the past. She also does not respond to comments that relate to her marriage on her social media accounts.

According to a source close the parties involved, Tee Billz has not been completely honest with Tiwa Savage's money. Tiwa Savage, we gathered, had always left details of financial negotiations and deals with her husband as she trusted him to genuinely have her interest at heart but our source noted that the reverse proved to be the case with Tee Billz allegedly biting deeper than necessary into Tiwa Savage's earnings.

For a woman who had trusted her husband to the point of giving him her credit card, this was a case that had thoroughly gone out of hand, which explains why she fired him as her manager and hired Meka Millions as her new manager; who now accompanies her to all her official/business outings.
How this will pan out remains to be seen - At the time of writing this, Tee Billz had not responded to these ugly accusations.

#TiwaSavage #TeeBillz #TiwaSavageMarriageLatest #TiwaSavageMarriageUpdate

Tiwa Savage - Nigerian singer No ring.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiwa wants to be Beyonce ...so i don't like her her. I really don't care if her marriage survives or packs up

LOL. And seeing as these are contemporary role models I expect that we should expect a butterfly effect from all these celebrity couples throwing in the towel at every turn.

And about what @Jules said. LOL Abeg now. P-Square became our Usher and Michael Jackson rolled in one. Banky W became our Neyo. Korede Bello fancies himself Justin Bieber for the Nigerian people dem. Can't we allow Tiwa be Beyonce? LOL.

I still maintain that these celebrities are getting a mad kick off tantalizing the public via their social media accounts. Wanna tell me she wasn't counting on tongues wagging once she put a photo without her ring on IG?

@Jules U sure that deep inside you, you don't want Tiwa to end up like Omotola and Joke Silva? I believe that on some level, a lot of Nigerians wish her well except for the stone-hearted haters of course; the kind that wish a celebrity drops dead or gets hit by a stray bullet. I fear those ones. This drama can't go on forever. That, I'm sure of.

@TheLeftWing Setting the benchmark of a Beyonce is no longer a joke as she is easily seen as one of the world's most influential women. Tiwa is a celebrity with a strong eye on the Western style else she would have been easily content with becoming an Onyeka Onwenu or Christy Essien Igbokwe. These days, it's becoming like a heartache for the die hard fans. Tiwa is a darling and would have hearts melt like butter if her heart gets broken and sure enough, the drama and intrigues has seen fans cursing Tee Billz and eating their words day in day out. @Vunderkind The drama spins more magic into their lives than fans would ever understand. Hmmmmmm... The drama continues

Back