Entertainment Tiwa Savage: How Governor Fashola's Aide Allegedly Wrecked Her Marriage

For Tiwa Savage, the end is yet to be seen of her bumpy marriage as a new dimension has been thrown open, which alegedly links Governor Fashola's Aide, Folorunsho Coker to the matrimonial troubles popular singer, Tiwa Savage has had to contend with in recent times, his alleged ownership of the Mavin record label and how he allegedly imposed singer Di'Ja on the label despite Don Jazzy's reluctance to absorb her into the fold.

Sources have revealed that Tiwa Savage's rocky experience with her 7-month-old marriage have been allegedly traced to Coker who is the Special Adviser to the Lagos State Government on Central Business District who has been said to be the financial powerhouse behind the label.

Several voices have romantically linked Coker with Tiwa Savage who is yet to comment on the controversy even as sources aver that it was her alleged romance that resulted in the politician's alleged ownership of Mavin Records; with Don Jazzy said to be the official face of the brand.

We gathered that things got shaky for Don Jazzy following D'banj's exit from Mo Hits and Coker allegedly provided the funds that has sustained the label till date.

Another source close to Coker revealed that while the alleged romance between Coker and Tiwa Savage, the singer got wind of her lover's love triangle, which brought her label mate, Di'Ja (born Hadiza Bel) into the picture and to spite Coker, Tiwa Savage allegedly proceeded with her marriage to Tee Billz; a decision that allegedly angered Coker a great deal as he feared the marriage would throw a spanner into his romance with Tiwa Savage.

Tracing the entry of Di'Ja into the Don jazzy led Mavin Records, sources maintained that Coker allegedly met Di'ja at an event put together by his former wife, Folake, who happened to be a fashion designer and the daughter of a high profile industrialist.

Riding on Coker's strong influence on Mavin Records, Di'Ja was allegedly imposed on the label; a move that saw her joining the label and her musical gifts given a platform in the Dorobucci music video
Tiwa Savage's husband, Tee Billz, we gathered was very suspicious of his wife's interaction (incessant phone calls and SMS) with his wife despite reassurances from her that her relationship with him was strictly official and nothing more.

Several bloggers and websites including Nairaland, lamzat, societyreelnews, darelasisi, tutorialloaded and several others have begun feasting on the alleged role a man many had strictly considered Fashola's aide could wreck such havoc on Tiwa Savage's marriage.

Click here to read more

Source: Papermacheonline

#TiwaSavage #FolorunshoCoker #DiJa #DonJazzy #MavinRecords

Tiwa Savage marriage Controversy, Scandal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I refuse to believe until i see nude pictures, sex tapes or even crazy chats.... (No,i'm not a pervert, the endless drama in the entertainment industry bores me)

I refuse to believe until i see nude pictures, sex tapes or even crazy chats.... (No,i'm not a pervert, the endless drama in the entertainment industry bores me)

Somebody somewhere is playing a game and Tiwa Savage is on their radar. Well at least they haven't linked this one to Linda Ikeji :)

The controversies just continue to shift gear so frequently, I'm almost tempted to pay Tiwa Savage a nocturnal visit

Back