Entertainment Tiwa Savage Speaks Up : The Truth About My Marriage to Teebillz

A

abujagirl

Hours after she was accused of infidelity by her husband, Tiwa Savage, MAVINS first lady has finally spoken up.

READ: Teebillz Attempts Suicide,Tries Jumping Off Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge [LINDA IKEJI]

tiwa an t.jpg

In an emotional interview exclusively obtained by Pulse, she revealed some secrets about her marriage to Teebillz. Tiwa Savage said, "Before marriage, I didn’t know of his third child in Nigeria. A lot of people warned me about him, but I am going to say I made a mistake. At the beginning everyone says you can’t leave the marriage because our culture frowns on it. I made a mistake, do I have to wait ten years, 15 years? If I am not happy.

''And I was scared that if I ever find somebody else to marry me? That’s the misconceptions of our society. I don’t care if I ever get married again. I care about being happy for Jamil, I care about not walking on eggshells. I do want a man that works, that will help me with my financial burden. He doesn’t have to be a millionaire or billionaire, but at least someone that helps, and won’t put me in more debt."

"The marriage is finally over, it’s been over for a while, and I have covered up for a while. What happened was God-sent, and he made it easier for me to walk away with what he did on social media. He got so many people angrier, he pulled so many innocent people into this. Even his family. He made it easy for me to finally up and walk away."

Tiwa Savage Grants Exclusive Interview on Her Marriage to Teebillz [VIDEO]

Last edited:
Back