Entertainment Toke Makinwa - Should a Woman Chase a Man? [VIDEO]

A

abujagirl

Toke Makinwa in a new episode of her vlog “Toke Moments” talks about the rules of dating and whether girls should sometimes go after a man they want.

''I don't succumb to this new school, new rules. i believe that a guy has to the chasing''

''A guy has to chase the babe. I believe so strongly that i reject hookups,''Toke said.

See video:

toke makinwa.jpg

I am too traditional to chase a guy. For me, its exhausting and humiliating, I wouldnt feel good about myself.
Besides, I am a hottie! so they would run towards me:) #feelingmyself#flipsweave

I am too traditional to chase a guy. For me, its exhausting and humiliating, I wouldnt feel good about myself.
Besides, I am a hottie! so they would run towards me:) #feelingmyself#flipsweave
cries in archaic reasoning. If you like someone better tell them

cries in archaic reasoning. If you like someone better tell them
Trust me been there, seen it as well. it never ends up well, plus with the kinda of guys we have these days, you dont want to go there.
How would you even go about saying it, hey I like you? Biko, I am with Toke on this

Trust me been there, seen it as well. it never ends up well, plus with the kinda of guys we have these days, you dont want to go there.
How would you even go about saying it, hey I like you? Biko, I am with Toke on this
You need tact if you must chase a man but don't rule it out. I'm going man hunting this evening, you should tag along

1 method: Find a way to start a conversation, leave it half finished, exchange contacts so you can finish the talk -- it works.
It could work, but at some point you will be the only one talking. Very very few guys know have to good conversations. Happy Hunting!!!!

I am too traditional to chase a guy. For me, its exhausting and humiliating, I wouldn't feel good about myself.
Dear Traditional Mistress, you may tarry at that spot.

Back