Metro Tompolo,Other Niger Delta Militant Leaders to Meet in Bayelsa This Saturday

A

abujagirl

High Chief Government Ekpemupolo, aka Tompolo, leader of the defunct Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger-Delta, MEND will on Saturday meet with leaders of the various wings of the militant group in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Tompolo.jpg

According to VANGUARD, the Saturday meeting is to be convened by Tompolo. Tompolo in the invitation, said the meeting, which will hold at Izon House, Yenagoa, was important.

His words, “My dearly beloved Commanders and Leaders of various wings of the Movement of the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), I greet you all. It is my pleasure to humbly invite you to a very crucial and urgent meeting…”

The agenda for the meeting was not stated in the invite,however, a source told Vanguard, “The place of the Niger Delta in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari and appraisal of the former President Goodluck Jonathan government in view of the current happenings in the country will be tabled for discussion at the meeting''.

Back