Entertainment Tonto Dikeh Speaks on Her Marriage - It Was Full of Deceit And I Got STDs

A

abujagirl

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh has again spoken out on her marriage to now estranged Husband Churchill Olakunle.

Tonto spoke out after she shared a photo on Instagram and a fan advised her to go back to her husband so as to avoid people she was ‘better than” laughing at her.

In response to the Fan's comment, Tonto wrote, “My love, they can laugh. As long as I didn’t come out in a body bag, I’m ok, no one knows how many STD’s I have treated or pain I know in marriage…if laughter is all they have then karma that bit me awaits them all. Thanks for your love. Yes, no marriage is perfect but mine was based on Gross lies/Deceit, Scam & many more Darkness.. I loved the man no one begged me to, I take all the blame!!”

See screenshot below:

Tonto-Dikeh-1.jpg

tonto n hubs.jpg

Dear Lord... If this is how women are after marriage, maybe I don't want to get married.
Repugnant!

are you blaming her for getting STDs?
They didn't do Sexual health screening before marriage? And she knew, yet stayed/slayed in the marriage? What has happened to her broadcast of the fancy things the guy did for her? She should save all this foul cry for a memoir.

They didn't do Sexual health screening before marriage? And she knew, yet stayed/slayed in the marriage? What has happened to her broadcast of the fancy things the guy did for her? She should save all this foul cry for a memoir.
Lol, calm down. I'm not reading a Tonto memoir. She's broadcasting the good and the bad - fair play i think

Lol, calm down. I'm not reading a Tonto memoir. She's broadcasting the good and the bad - fair play i think
Naaaaa, I think she should keep shut and deal with it privately especially when theres a child involved.
Besides, the terrible things she has said about the guy cancels out the good, a lot of people see him as SCUM

Naaaaa, I think she should keep shut and deal with it privately especially when theres a child involved.
Besides, the terrible things she has said about the guy cancels out the good, a lot of people see him as SCUM
but men are scum .... i thought we all agreed on that ?

Thank you -- you win my heart already. :)

Men are trash!! Men are scum!!! :D

Of course, the society will always believe the woman. Bottom power

Tiwa, Mr Bills was the bad guy

Toke, Mr Dark and handsome was the bad guy

Tonto, Mr Church is the bad guy

Tonto must have eaten breakfast. I haven't. Let me goan mind my business

OMG!!! What happened to the Mrs. Obasanjo's laying?

What happened to all the efizis and smiles during marriage posture?

What happened to the nights and periods of intercoms both had?

STDs all my foot!

STDs all my foot!
don't burst a vein

STDs all my foot!

Never believe all those Instagram glams and slayings. 90% is fake.

I'm beginning to get scared cos it seems like they all are STDs carriers....
Hey dear, don't trust your man until you both do a health screening! Thank me later!

And well, Me, myself and I do not have an STD. :) Thanks

Back