Entertainment Tonto Dikeh Visits Old People's Home In Lagos To Mark Her Boo's Birthday

Williamz

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, recently celebrated her boyfriend's birthday, and visits a home for old people in Lagos as part of the celebration.

Tonto Dikeh is yet to disclose the identity of her loverboy, but she seems to be proud of him, and willing to walk the extra mile to make his birthday worthwhile.

She posted photos of her visit to the elderly home and along with the following:

"Yesterday was such a powerful day for ME n mine* On behalf of MrX (birthday),I did Pay a visit to The old peoples homes,this happened.

I had such a blast with them & at the end they blessed/prayed 4 us. God has settled your life with success mrx, from d crown of ur head to d sole of ur feet may d lord protect u.

Your pocket shall neither lick nor lack,wat so ever u lay your hands to do may it prosper in your business n life .

God has prepared ur table for u in the presence of d devil n there is nothing he can do..god bless u,god keep you happy,may the love of god abide in u for ever .may ur good heart always b mine,god bless your family, may they never lack nor cry*may the joy n strength of the lord abide with u n yours*no evil eyes shall c u.ijn,amen super thanks to@pelsinternational@rossalissa who came alone baring gifts & love to the old peoples home."

How long will it take the controversial actress to reveal who her boo is? Or is she just faking it all?

Attachments

• 1419976382642.jpg
    1419976382642.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 25
Back