Entertainment Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Olakunle Opens Up About Marital Crisis

A

abujagirl

Churchill Olakunle, husband of Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, has spoken up for the first time since the media drama surrounding their marriage.

tonto n hubs.jpg

Churchhill addressed the drama during an exclusive interview with Toast Magazine. He denied beating his wife and said she was going through a hard time adjusting to motherhood.

See excerpt from interview:

Rumour has is that because of domestic violence from you that your wife moved out with your son?

I wonder where they got such gist from? I don’t believe my wife will say that, besides I frown against such even my foundation preach against domestic violence in some of our charity awareness campaigns. It is obvious that all these channelled attacks are targeted to drag my image and what I believe in to the mud. Well, the truth is that I have never raised my hands against my wife. I have evidence of CCTV Cameras in my mum’s house when this happened. It can be replayed if you what us to go that far.

How Do You perceived all these happening in your family?

I see nothing in it, it’s a phase of life. Since it does not affect my cheques and savings. But I truly want to call on bloggers or on social media addicts to verify facts before assuming. Every marriage has good and bad moments, it’s just unfortunate that I recently discovered that the alleged marriage instability is making headlines on some media platforms. Please Tonto Dikeh fans and well wishers take it easy on her, guess she is still adjusting to motherhood. With time, it will be well.

Back