Politics Top PPPRA officials in fresh N3.5billion fraud scandal- Premium Times

L

LequteMan

The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Offences Commission, ICPC, has summoned top management officials of the Petroleum and Products Pricing Regulatory Agency, PPPRA, over alleged N3.5billion fraud in the Petroleum Support Scheme, PSF.

The invitation followed a petition by a Port Harcourt-based petroleum products marketer, Ledisi Dagogo-Jack.

Source: Premium Times

see more at http://premiumtimesng.com/news/1474...cials-in-fresh-n3-5billion-fraud-scandal.html

Alison_DIezani_Madueke_562743423.jpeg

"With a gentleman I am always a gentleman and a half, and with a fraud I try to be a fraud and a half" - Otto von Bismarck

This is not corruption. This is due process and business as usual :) They are just working with what they see and what has been going on for a long time. Only now we have whistle blowers!

This is not corruption. This is due process and business as usual :) They are just working with what they see and what has been going on for a long time. Only now we have whistle blowers!
na real due process, its true sha, looting is a normal thing in Nigeria.
Like I always say, You buy something N50, you are not supposed to sell at that rate, you must make your own profit, its all business.
A car cost 2mila, you must make your profit so you increase the cost. Its all business

Back