Politics Treasury Looters Have Taken Over PDP - Sheriff

P

ProfRem

Former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, has regretted that treasury looters have taken over the party.

Sheriff, in a message to Punch Newspaper through the spokesperson for the National Working Committee sacked by the Supreme Court, Mr. Bernard Mikko, said it was wrong for the Makarfi-led caretaker committee to have said the PDP would grant him and members of his former executive committee “amnesty”.

He said that Sheriff and his group did not occupy the national secretariat of the party illegally, adding that the party belonged to all.

IMG_20170715_103027.jpg
He said, “I take exception to the reckless statement credited to Prince Dayo Adeyeye, suggesting that amnesty has been granted to Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, his National Working Committee and supporters. Amnesty is a reprieve for those who have committed offence under our statute.”

“I am, therefore, concerned about the future of our party in the hands of some of those who are known to have pending criminal cases, bordering (on) fraud, treasury looting and dishonesty, with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Sheriff Just go back to APC where they drove you to continue your nonsense about PDP. In the first place how did you get your own Wealth? That you are known today as the only Nigerian with the highest number of private planes? You also looted the Borno State treasury and Sentorial District you represented in the Senate. Who is deceiving who?

Sheriff Just go back to APC where they drove you to continue your nonsense about PDP. In the first place how did you get your own Wealth? That you are known today as the only Nigerian with the highest number of private planes? You also looted the Borno State treasury and Sentorial District you represented in the Senate. Who is deceiving who?[/QUOTE]

We, the masses, deceiving ourselves :)

with all due respect I disagree with you, it's those have looted Government treasury and they are still claiming that they are saint, like Sheriff and not the masses

Back