Metro Trent Online Releases Disturbing Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Recovering Dead Colleagues

A

abujagirl

Online media platform, The Trent has released a video of Nigerian soldiers weeping at the sight of their killed colleagues.

naija army.jpg

The video shows troops from Niger along with troops from Chad helping Nigerian soldiers recover the corpses of dead soldiers from Boko Haram. The video was exclusively made available to The Trent by one Deji Adeyanju.

''This is a video of the on-going war against Boko Haram. A cover-up is on-going to the extent of losses our military is suffering in the hands of Boko Haram. This is a recent video. You can see that Nigerian troops supported by troops from Chad are recovering the corpses of their colleagues in the war front'', Adeyanju told The Trent.

The location in which the video was shot is still unknown.

Click here to see video

We'll always have casualties during wars. I was expecting to see a carnage but only a handful of corpses were displayed in the video.

a solder died for his country and the government are not doing anything about it and you called casualties @ lequte .why cant you join the Army then and fight then i will call it casualties in war front

I think you are very civil, Lequte. It's just a shame what negativity is being churned out by social media. The uneducated, the bare literate and all have tales to tell- full of sound and fury. Serious discourse is suddenly turned into mundanity a la, the above (daylightincome) utopia!

Back