Politics UK, China, France Pledges Assistance to Help Nigeria End Boko Haram Insurgency

L

LequteMan

Is the Boko Haram menace coming to an end soon? The end of the very dark tunnel is in sight as President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday at the World Economic Forum hinted the intervention of World powers to help end the insurgency.

"The government of China has promised to assist us and I believe that assistance will come almost immediately.

"The Governments of the United States of America, the United Kingdom and France have also spoken with me and expressed their commitment to assist us."

The president expressed gratitude to China, US.A., UK and France for volunteering to assist Nigeria in the rescue efforts of the girls and in fighting the terrorists.

"Let me appreciate you individually and collectively for your support for us and your sentiment.

"Let me use this unique opportunity to thank other countries who have volunteered to help us, especially in terms of rescuing these girls that disappeared from one of our secondary school.

"And in fact by your presence here in Nigeria at this time, you have already supported us to win the war against terror.

"If you had refused to come because of fear, the terrorists would have jubilated and even have committed more havoc.

"But your coming here to support us morally is a major blow on the terrorists and by God’s grace we will conquer the terrorists.

Attachments

• images_35.jpeg
    images_35.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 9
Back