Politics Unknown Presidential Aspirant Arises from APC

A

abujagirl

On Monday, during a stakeholders meeting of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ogun State Chapter, one Tajudeen Diamonds, got up and declared his ambition to be president of Nigeria come 2015.

According to Premium Times, Diamonds made the declaration during during the question and answer session. The moderator had asked participants who had questions to ask to raise their hands. Mr. Diamonds did, and he was called to speak.

Diamonds told the audience he had traveled all the way from Kano to attend the stakeholders’ meeting in Abeokuta and to seek for the APCs support ahead of the 2015 elections. Juyst before the Microphone was snatched from him,Diamonds told the crowd, "I am from Kano. I love APC. I love Amosun and I want to say this publicly that I want to contest the presidential election under the banner of APC, our party. How do I go about this because I need your support?.

Although the APC didn't take Diamonds serious, Premium Times did take him serious as they interviewed him after the stakeholders meeting during which he rolled out his 19-point agenda for Nigeria.

His 19-points agenda included; 18 hours of power supply nationwide, establishment of 36 Federal Universities of Agriculture, creation of 300,000 jobs for each state, camera on every street across Nigeria, more barracks, several National Film Institutes, N16,000 monthly salary for youth between the ages of 18 and 25, construction of six refineries, five years tenure for political office holders and N25,000 minimum wage.

Meanwhile, Diamonds claims he has already printed one million posters ready for circulation when the time was right.

apc.jpg

His 19-points agenda included; 18 hours of power supply nationwide, establishment of 36 Federal Universities of Agriculture, creation of 300,000 jobs for each state, camera on every street across Nigeria, more barracks, several National Film Institutes, N16,000 monthly salary for youth between the ages of 18 and 25, construction of six refineries, five years tenure for political office holders and N25,000 minimum wage.

Sounds like a joke to me. That's no easy feat.

Last edited:
[quote="Jules, post: 46207, member: 11"

Sounds like a joke to me. That's no easy feat.[/quote]

They all laughed at Christopher Columbus
When he said the world was round
They all laughed when Edison recorded sound
They all laughed at Wilbur and his brother
When they said that man could fly

They All Laughed by GERSHWIN, GEORGE/GERSHWIN, IRA

Sounds like a joke to me. That's no easy feat.

They All Laughed by GERSHWIN, GEORGE/GERSHWIN, IRA[/quote]
They always laugh when they don't know 'how'

They All Laughed by GERSHWIN, GEORGE/GERSHWIN, IRA

This is Tajudeen. And more importantly, this is Nigeria.

This is Tajudeen. And more importantly, this is Nigeria.
My point is he is no worse than anyone else. I find it incredible that we talk about experience of leadership in Nigeria and keep going back to the same people that has led the country before to such great 'glories'. Experience in taking a country with such great potential and turning it into a failed state with bigoted tribal leaders should not be in great demand.

IMO, He just wants the milk. I bet he's loving all the publicity he's getting.

Back