Metro Uproar in Accra as 'Jesus' Visits Ghana

Vunderkind

Social Member
This is one of the really interesting stories of the day. TheStreetJournal says that a man who calls himself Jesus Christ has visited the African city and caused quite a stir. what's even more, the man looks just like Jesus - or at least, he looks just like the Jesus the kiddies' books have come to make us imagine.

This man walked the streets wearing robes and sandals and was walking with a group of his 'kinsmen.'
This occurrence, of course, set the city into a fit of intrigue as people moved to greet 'Jesus', speak with him and take photographs.

It was later revealed, however, that 'Jesus Christ' is actually an actor who visited Ghana to shoot a movie on the birth of Jesus Christ. The actor's name is Gonzalez Gomez, and his 'Jesus-like' appearance has made him popular among movie producers looking to shoot a 'Jesus film.'

Gonzalez says his first movie role as Jesus Christ was in a theatre in France (he was 18 at the time) and that his visage has since then been used for countless calendars and almanacs.

The actor will be working for two weeks in Accra, taking the lead role in a movie titled, quite simply, CHRIST.

GONZALEZ.jpg

If through one way or the other I could look like this, then I don't have to work again. I'm rich already.

Simple. I'd collaborate with religious institutions in 3rd World countries. Many pastors would be willing to "do business" with me.

Back