World Upsurge of hair robbers in Venezuela

A

abujagirl

A recent upsurge in hair crimes have been reported in Maracaibo ,Venezuela. Hair thieves popularly tagged “piranhas” roam the streets with scissors targeting females with long tresses.

Piranhas are fast and ferocious thieves who residents say are increasingly attacking women.

Resident Sarai Madrid said she's seen it throughout the city.

"It's happening downtown, at the beach or at the mall, where you find a lot of young women," she told Panorama. "The thieves grab them by the hair, pull out some scissors and cut their hair. Then they sell it at beauty or hair salons."

Another resident said "When I saw to women coming towards me, I thought they were going to steal my cell phone, because I had it in my hand at the time, but they took out scissors," she said. "They did not give me a chance to think or to run or anything. And when I looked, I no longer had any hair."

Security agents claimed not to have gotten any formal report of the hair crimes but didn’t deny it was happening.

According to hair stylist Israel Rodriguez.” synthetic hair costs anywhere from $40 to $160, depending on its quality. But natural hair can cost more than $50”.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should use synthetic hair, although that will be very difficult or rather take good care of the hair God gave us. I cant imagine someone grabbing me by my hair and cutting my hair. I mean these people can even kill this women or girls in the process.

I think we should use synthetic hair, although that will be very difficult or rather take good care of the hair God gave us. I cant imagine someone grabbing me by my hair and cutting my hair. I mean these people can even kill this women or girls in the process.

Every human hair ain't stolen

The question is, how will we know? i even read about that Indian hair is hair sacrificed by their women to their gods in exchange for request like bearing children and so on. these hair is then sent 2 hair manufacturing companies which work on them and is sold at exorbitant prices to the rest of the world. u can read about it. trust me i luv human hair as well but its everything you luv that is good for you

The question is, how will we know? i even read about that Indian hair is hair sacrificed by their women to their gods in exchange for request like bearing children and so on. these hair is then sent 2 hair manufacturing companies which work on them and is sold at exorbitant prices to the rest of the world. u can read about it. trust me i luv human hair as well but its everything you luv that is good for you
as long as you buy it with your money it's urs, stolen or not.. do u know hw many stolen diamonds are sold round the world?

True talk but what about the implications? When you find out the truth still living in ignorance makes you a thief

That is the Niyam Raja annual festival. It's a norm in India for women to shave there hair in appreciation to the gods; if someone decides to capitalize on that and give the world something pretty to buy, i seriously don't mind. How do we stop this hair theft? A ban can be placed on the importation of hair products from Venezuela .

That is the Niyam Raja annual festival. It's a norm in India for women to shave there hair in appreciation to the gods; if someone decides to capitalize on that and give the world something pretty to buy, i seriously don't mind. How do we stop this hair theft? A ban can be placed on the importation of hair products from Venezuela .
So we've become their gods? Anyway, its about choice. Good solution though.

Back