World US: Actress Heather Lind Accuses George Bush Sr Of Sexual Assault

siteadmin

Administrator
American actress Heather Lind, 34, has accused the former President of America, Goerge W Bush Senior, 94, of sexually assaulting her in 2014 during a photo shoot to promote her television series 'Turn: Washington's Spies'. The actress made the claim in a since-deleted Instagram post.

She also alleged that it was obvious to all around what he was doing, with the former first lady, Babara Bush, obviously unhappy with her husband's action but unable to do anything about it.

George W Bush Senior has since released a statement apologising for the hurt his action might have caused.

Allegation

'When I got the chance to meet George H. W. Bush four years ago to promote a historical television show I was working on, he sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo. He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke,'

'And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again. Barbara rolled her eyes as if to say ''not again''. His security guard told me I shouldn't have stood next to him for the photo.'

Attachments

• heather-lind-amc-bush.jpg
    heather-lind-amc-bush.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
Back