Sports Victor Moses set to face Manchester City on Saturday- Assistant manager Mark Bowen

Stoke City Assistant manager Mark Bowen has revealed that Super Eagles striker Victor Moses could make his premier league debut with Stoke City after helping his side beat Portsmouth 3-0 on Wednesday night in the Capital One (League) Cup.

Moses helped the Potters to victory,setting up the second goal for Jon Walters in the game that helped his side qualify for the next round.

"At the moment he's 99 per cent Premier League match fit," assistant manager Mark Bowen was quoted by the Stoke Sentinel, "and he tired a bit second half so we had to protect him to prevent him pulling anything."

"He showed everybody what he has got and he just needs that platform to go on and express himself."

This could see him make a Premier League appearance against Manchester City at the weekend.

Moses has credited his decision to move to Stoke to the recommendation of Odemwingie.

"I got in touch with Peter last week, but he didn't know I was coming.

"It was just a text. I asked him what the club was like. He said it was a great club with a new training ground and manager, and that the lads were great.

"That's all what I wanted to hear. The following day he saw me here and he was kind of surprised.”

Attachments

• Moses2.gif
    Moses2.gif
    115 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Back