Sports [VIDEO] Iheanacho Sends Message to Pep Guardiola, Man City After Leicester Move

L

LequteMan

Nigerian Striker Kelechi Iheanacho has sent a message to Pep Guardiola and Manchester City Football Club thanking them for his time with them following his move to Leicester City.

In a video posted on Twitter, he said:

“Thank you to Manchester City for helping me reach where I am today, I will remain grateful all my life.

“I want to thank the fans for helping me as well when I’m playing, singing my name, I’m so happy, I will never forget you guys. I will always remain grateful to you guys.

“I will use this opportunity to thank my teammates (former Manchester City teammates) and the manager as well Manuel Pellegrini (former manager) for getting me into the first team and also giving me the chance to play. I will also remain grateful to him.”

Iheanacho reserved special praise for current Manchester City coach, Pep Guardiola, for helping him improve as a player.

“And the current manager Pep Guardiola, a massive thank you to you for helping me grow and learn so much. I will remain grateful to you because you are a top coach and I’m happy working with you. Thank you to you Pep and to your coaching staff.”

Attachments

• iheanacho pep guardiola.jpg
    iheanacho pep guardiola.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 28
Back