Business Wakanow Rewards Customers With Luxury Trips

P

ProfRem

Wakanow, Africa’s leading online travel management portal has rewarded 15 customers with all-expenses paid summer vacation to five locations.

The Wakanow Bumper Reward Promo, which ran from March to April 2017, was powered by Wakanow to reward 15 lucky customers who made a booking worth a cumulative spend of N250, 000 and above within the promotion period.

During the electronic draw which held earlier at the company’s Corporate Headquarters in Lagos, 15 lucky customers won all-expenses paid summer vacation for two to top destinations comprising of New York, London, Zanzibar, Dubai and Cape Town.

According to the management, the promo was organized to specially recognize and appreciate its customers as a demonstration of its long-standing commitment to optimum customer satisfaction.

Managing Director of Wakanow FinTech, Mr. Kingsley Ulinfun, said the promo is part of a larger customer satisfaction and loyalty program that allows the brand deepen its connection with its numerous customers.

View attachment 121278
He said: “First, we are excited by the massive participation recorded by the promo. As a business, not only do we appreciate our customers’ unwavering loyalty to our brand, we are equally committed to continually delighting and rewarding their loyalty. The Wakanow Bumper Rewards Promo is one of our numerous initiatives to put smile on the faces of our customers.”

One of the winners, Ms. Olanrewaju Oniru, who won a trip to London commended Wakanow for the laudable initiative.

She said: “When I was contacted by Wakanow about my win, I was skeptical. But today, I am happy to be traveling to the UK with my son, all for free, courtesy of the Wakanow Rewards promo.

“I want to appreciate Wakanow for organizing this promo because it has demonstrated that the company values its customers and can go the extra mile to make the customers happy,” she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back