Metro Was TB Joshua Right About Malaysian Airlines' Flight #MH370?

Vunderkind

Social Member
tb-joshua-nigeria.jpg

On the 8th of March, 2014, Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370) disappeared enroute from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport. As at the time of writing this piece, the whereabouts of the plane remains a mystery.

As expected, the internet and media stations suddenly became rife with theories as to the disappearance of the missing plane, some of them chillingly plausible, and others hilariously ridiculous. In the midst of this, our attention was captured by one of our own, pastor TB Joshua. In an interesting throwback, we find that the good pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations had predicted the ‘incident’ in 2013.

On the 28th of July, 2013, I have gathered, Pastor TB Joshua told his congregation at SCOAN that there would be a plane crash at an ‘Asian country.’

A YouTube video gotten from his church video network shows the famous preacher saying that “a large aircraft carrying over 200 people would develop a fault on the tarmac.” He said God showed him the name of the country, but he wouldn’t reveal the country. He also said if God gave him the grace, he would contact the embassy of the country (Malaysia, if we are to believe the prophecy was about the selfsame MH370 that is now popular in absenteeism) to tell them to ensure their planes are well-inspected before take-off.

Watch the video here:

He said the plane would contain almost 200 people, and that the whole incident would be the result of impatience because, as he put it, “there are many things they need to look into before they take off but they are unable.”

Since the time of the prophecy, a new iPhone has been released, we have come into a new year, a lot has happened in Borno state and the actual plane has gone missing.

It is now time to look keenly into TB Joshua’s prophecy and the real-time occurrences in the world as far as the missing Malaysian plane is concerned.

What TB Joshua has said since News of the MH370’s Disappearance Became Viral

1. The Malaysian authorities should look ‘between Indonesia and the Indian Ocean.’ He noted that the plane is ‘deep inside the sea’ and the Malaysian authorities need to look for it there. According to TB Joshua, the pilot had ‘lost signal, lost his bearing’, which caused the plane to be ‘diverted.’

2. ‘There are some strange people inside the plane; strange people that are not supposed to be inside.’ Even though this comes off as vague, it is understandable that many people have come to consider this a hint at terrorist takeover.

3. The 239 passengers onboard are dead. OR they won’t be alive long enough to be rescued. Pastor TB Joshua then added: “the whole thing has come to an end; they will discover the plane; particles, and everything will end any moment from now. This coming week, we are not going to talk about it again and the families will know their fate”.

4. The plane will be found any moment from now. He said that 11 days ago.

5. The mystery will be resolved by the end of the week. Well, thank God. The week is almost over!

What has happened so far…

A CNN report this morning declares that “Two objects spottedby satellites in the southern Indian Ocean may be debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Australian authorities said Thursday, fueling hopes of a breakthrough in an international search of unprecedented scale.”

If this lead checks out okay, we may be nearing a resolution to this saga. Meanwhile, a BBC video has shown/explained why a terrorist attack on the Malaysian airlines passenger plane is unlikely. That should put to bed some of the most imaginative terrorist hijacks. I had one of mine, by the way. I once suggested that some new-fangled technology had teleported the plane right out of the sky and taken it to a new dimension. Yes, I watch and read too much Star Trek. Plus, the concept is from a movie anyway.

The search for the missing plane has turned political, as the opposition party is blaming the incumbent of shoddily handling the search for the missing plane. This is quite reminiscent of the APC/PDP diatribes, I’m sure you’d agree.

As the week swings to a close and as we examine the most crucial bit of prophecy by the prophet TB Joshua (the one where he said everything shall be resolved by the end of the week), it is left to you, beloved reader, to decide if prophet TB Joshua has been spot-on so far, and to predict (if you will; might be a fun way to get in touch with your own inner prophet) the event of the plane being found before the end of the week.

Back