Watch This Video About Being The Oldest In A Nigerian Home

M

mrsam

My name is Charles and being the first child in a Nigerian home is a heavy baggage, trust me. Everyone expects you to be responsible and you CAN’T have a choice. When something goes wrong, it’s your fault from start to finish. This is my story!

If ‘pressing phone’ was a career, I would have shaken hands with Bill Gates at age 10. It was the Nokia 3310 and my father would scream “every time, you are always pressing phone, pika pika pika”, he just didn’t know how badly I needed to kill those aliens in space impact.

Transfer GIF 1.gif

Thoughts became choices and choices became careers. I am now a Computer Programmer; I guess ‘pressing phone’ was my dream after all.

I never forget that as kids, the longest 10 seconds was when you had to cover the pot after meat mysteriously found its way into your stomach. I thought I was sleek but Daniella always caught me. Beg all you want, she will report you and daddy with his emotional blackmail will say, “You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself.”

ezgif.com-resize(1).gif

Fast forward to now, I know that time of the month when Daniella would have spent all her NYSC alawee and she would not let me rest. I always expect a funny-angry SMS; something about how she bought me Tampico In SS2… LOL.

Siblings must stay closer and memories forever Golden. So I just must send her small thing with Quickteller.com.

What did I say about being responsible as a first child?

You should see this video

Ni
My name is Charles and being the first child in a Nigerian home is a heavy baggage, trust me. Everyone expects you to be responsible and you CAN’T have a choice. When something goes wrong, it’s your fault from start to finish. This is my story!

If ‘pressing phone’ was a career, I would have shaken hands with Bill Gates at age 10. It was the Nokia 3310 and my father would scream “every time, you are always pressing phone, pika pika pika”, he just didn’t know how badly I needed to kill those aliens in space impact.

View attachment 90202

Thoughts became choices and choices became careers. I am now a Computer Programmer; I guess ‘pressing phone’ was my dream after all.

I never forget that as kids, the longest 10 seconds was when you had to cover the pot after meat mysteriously found its way into your stomach. I thought I was sleek but Daniella always caught me. Beg all you want, she will report you and daddy with his emotional blackmail will say, “You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself.”

View attachment 90209

Fast forward to now, I know that time of the month when Daniella would have spent all her NYSC alawee and she would not let me rest. I always expect a funny-angry SMS; something about how she bought me Tampico In SS2… LOL.

Siblings must stay closer and memories forever Golden. So I just must send her small thing with Quickteller.com.

What did I say about being responsible as a first child?

You should see this video

Nice advert.

Back