Sports Wenger Speaks: Even if I go Arsenal Won't Win Every Single Game in the Future

L

LequteMan

Arsenal Manager, Arsene Wenger has announced that he is still going to be a manager for the next year.

"No matter what happens I will manage for another season. Whether it's here or somewhere else, that is for sure," Wenger said on Friday.

His comments came after intense censure following Arsenal's 5-1 defeat to Bayern Munich during the week.

Wenger, who has been in charge of Arsenal since 1996, said: "We let everyone judge and criticise, we have to deal with that. We have to bounce back, that is what life is about.

"Even if I go, Arsenal will not win every single game in the future. It is not like before I arrived Arsenal had won five times in the European Cup.

"What is important is that the club makes the right decision for the future. I care about this club and its future and it is very important the club is in safe hands.

"The main emotion is everyone has a big disappointment. We have to regroup and refocus on the next game, and to take care of the consequences a disappointing result can have on everyone's spirit.

"We have to focus on the real problems and they are the way we play football, not my future.

"It is always important not to look for wrong excuses in life."

Attachments

• arsene w.jpg
    arsene w.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
Back