World Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield) is gay!

Why are you equating gay people with serial killers? . To be gay is a persons way of life and not a crime.
What saddens me about this story is the waste of "awesome cuteness" on a guy who doesn't need it. I need to find another Crush.

Abeg! It wasn't his "cuteness". The guy aint cute, he's HOT! Bad boy, intelligent, sexy, prison breaking bad ass to infinity heat! Gay or not, he's what one would define as a magnet to men and women alike.

Whoever you are, Jules, you just won my heart. Objectivity in the face of an argument, that always gets to me. Comparing homosexuality with serial killing is basically like comparing a mango with a shoe - no correlation.

Gay people say they are gay by nature. Do you have any evidence to suggest that they are lying? No. Leave them alone.

Every man comes into this world with a choice, Miss KemiO. Don't be expressing outrage and forming messiah. The catholic church did, one time, when they felt scientists were from the Devil himself, and a lot of innocent scientists were brutally tortured and killed by the Vatican. Religion blinds people, and makes them monsters.

I am saying: don't be a monster
Like i stated earlier i am not perfect, so u saying I'm forming messiah is off. And I'm not trying to win an argument either, you guys are all entitled to your opinions, i must not agree with you. If arguing constructively means you supporting a gay persons actions as correct, then i rather argue foolishly. If being a monster is speaking for the truth even in a decaying system, then i rather be a monster.
The_ Headcase thanks for your constructive arguments you are indeed wise.

Like i stated earlier i am not perfect, so u saying I'm forming messiah is off. And I'm not trying to win an argument either, you guys are all entitled to your opinions, i must not agree with you. If arguing constructively means you supporting a gay persons actions as correct, then i rather argue foolishly. If being a monster is speaking for the truth even in a decaying system, then i rather be a monster.
The_ Headcase thanks for your constructive arguments you are indeed wise.
I support you, my sister. Everyone is free to air his own views and opinions however creative, nice, prejudiced, stupid or foolish it may seem to others. After all it's a free world, you can say whatever you want to say, have whatever opinion you want. That's why its called democracy, innit?

I support you, my sister. Everyone is free to air his own views and opinions however creative, nice, prejudiced, stupid or foolish it may seem to others. After all it's a free world, you can say whatever you want to say, have whatever opinion you want. That's why its called democracy, innit?

Nobody's opinion is bad as long as you are able to support it well. Kemi was able to support hers with Christianity, others with human rights and the no discrimination thingy. It all worked. I'm enjoying myself greatly.

Nobody's opinion is bad as long as you are able to support it well. Kemi was able to support hers with Christianity, others with human rights and the no discrimination thingy. It all worked. I'm enjoying myself greatly.
Somebody's opinion can be bad. You don't judge people using your personal sentiments, too many wars today are been fought on the altar of religion.

Somebody's opinion can be bad. You don't judge people using your personal sentiments, too many wars today are been fought on the altar of religion.
but you are speaking on your own personal sentiments own the issue as well. More over, i am not judging gay people, Michael scofield and a million others, neither do i hate them, they are human beings and i do not believe they should be victimized. if he chooses not to go to Russia for their strict laws against gay pips, then no one can judge him for that, it his own opinion. My basis has solely been on the word of God against the issue, God destroyed an entire city especially because of this act. My opinion can not be bad, it may seem harsh but you know its not bad.

but you are speaking on your own personal sentiments own the issue as well. More over, i am not judging gay people, Michael scofield and a million others, neither do i hate them, they are human beings and i do not believe they should be victimized. if he choose not to go to Russia for their strict laws against gay pips, then no one can judge him for that, it his own opinion. My basis has solely been on the word of God against the issue, God destroyed an entire city especially because of this act. My opinion can not be bad, it may seem harsh but you know its not bad.

Let GOD fight his battle.... Final word

Back