Politics What Governor Obaseki Said About Akeredolu, Ondo-Edo Relationship

P

ProfRem

Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State has congratulated the Governor-elect of Ondo State, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on his victory in last Saturday’s gubernatorial election, saying, “I am delighted to hear of your victory in Saturday’s election.”

Governor Obaseki in a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. John Mayaki, said, “I have followed your career for years and was excited to read about your political victory. You have always impressed me with your clear vision and ability to get the job done against the most formidable opposition.

obaseki.jpg

“I am delighted that you will continue to work for the good of the people of your state and the nation as you perform the duties of the Governor of Ondo state upon assumption of office.

“I am very pleased that Edo and Ondo state are becoming increasingly close partners. I firmly believe that we will partner to develop dynamic, mutually beneficial relations, and that our joint initiatives in the fields of security and economy will strengthen both states.

“I strongly hope that working together decisively and in the spirit of solidarity and unity, we will defend the interests and common values of our states and the nation.”

Back