Metro What I Want Abba Kyari To Do For My Children - Evans

kemi

Social Member
Billionaire kidnapper, Evans, has demanded that the government take care of his children so as not to grow up to be like him.

evans interview.jpg

The kidnap kingpin in a chat with Saturday Vanguard also revealed how he wanted to end his life before being arrested.

The 36-year-old suspect, who is a native of Akamili in Umudim Quarters, Nnewi, Anambra State, told Saturday Vanguard at the Lagos State Police Command, amidst tears, that he was being humiliated beyond limits, noting that he preferred dying than to continue living in pains.

Evans said he knew the Police would not treat him fairly when he was caught, given the kind of atrocities he committed over the years.

Regretting that he was not able to end his life that moment, he looked at Vanguard reporter and asked: ”What am I living for? When I saw the policemen dash towards me I ran inside. I was not running to escape. I ran to see if I could end it before they could take me. But time was short. They followed me into the room.”

Not done, he added thus: “I have seen it all, I want to die and have some rest. The only thing I want now is for the government to take care of my children, educate them and don’t allow them to become criminals. I have begged Abba Kyari, to do this for me and he assured me that the Lagos State government would take them to an orphanage home where they would grow to become better persons in the society. I have been diagnosed with Colon Cancer and I wish could die now”.

Back