Business What MMM Nigeria Told Nigerian Bulletin After Cash Freeze

P

ProfRem

Members of the famous money-doubling scheme, Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox, MMM have been thrown into panic and great confusion, Tuesday, following the message from the ponzi scheme freezing all confirmed Mavros, otherwise known as money due for withdrawal for one month.

This means, all the accounts of members who are due to be paid after having ‘provided help’ (PH) to another person since the last month have been frozen until January next year...

Nigerian Bulletin contacted the Customer Care section of the MMM Nigeria website and discussed with an Agent and why and what caused the Freeze at this Festive season.

The agent, Tim said: "there is no crash at all... during Christ mass like this many tend to withdraw thereby making the system unhealthy, MMM is wise devising means for its sustainability".

Here are other gist from our chats with Tim, a consultant and Agent with MMM Nigeria:

mmmchat1.JPG

mmmchat2.JPG

mmmchat3.JPG

mmmchat4.JPG

mmmchat5.JPG

Transcript:

MMM Nigeria: how may i help you?

NB: I heard MMM is freezing account til January? Some say it has crashed?

MMM Nigeria: yes there is one month freezing for all. it is for the common good of all

NB: Okay... thanks but What about someone like me that needs cash this Festive season?

MMM Nigeria: just be patience

NB: Oh...Till January right?

MMM Nigeria: yes

NB: So, You are assuring it is not a possible CRASH?

MMM Nigeria: no crash ok

NB: But erm...Why Freeze this festive period?

MMM Nigeria: during Christ mass like this many tend to withdraw thereby making the system unhealthy, MMM is wise devising means for its sustainability

Recommended: MMM Nigeria: 'I am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'Crashed Scheme'

NB:
I don't understand Sir

MMM Nigeria: yes there is one month freezing for all. it is for the common good of all

NB: Will there be benefit for this One Month freeze for Mavrodians ?

MMM Nigeria: yes normal growth

NB: That means there is no benefit for the Freeze

MMM Nigeria: ok there is

NB: What will it be? the benefit of unable to withdraw for Christmas?

MMM Nigeria: growing of mavro

NB: Thanks

Attachments

• MMM Nigeria.JPG
    MMM Nigeria.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Back