Politics What NIA DG, Ayo Oke Told Me About Recovered Lagos Fund - Fani-Kayode

P

ProfRem

A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has accused the suspended Director General of the National Intelligence Agency, Amb. Ayo Oke, of covering up for the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi.

The ex-minister on Saturday said, “He took the fall for Amaechi and when he told me he was going to do it, I warned him they would use him to cover the former governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, and then mess him up.

“He knows the drill, that once he commits himself, that’s all. We are in court soon. Wait and see what will happen. It is so easy for Nigerians to be fooled by their government. I have always known that. But for serious minded and well educated people to he fooled by this sort of cheap propaganda amazes me.

ffk.jpe

“Ask yourself why a panel from the Villa is investigating this matter and not the EFCC or the DSS. Ask yourself why the EFCC has not told you who owns the money. Ask yourself how much sense it makes for a security chief to keep $43m in a flat with no security for two years".

The EFCC or DSS can be easily influenced by the presidency than the committee mortgaged on the integrity of the VP.

The other alternative is to appoint, Fani-Kayode, Fayose and Wike as 'trusted' 3man committee.

The EFCC or DSS can be easily influenced by the presidency than the committee mortgaged on the integrity of the VP.

The other alternative is to appoint, Fani-Kayode, Fayose and Wike as 'trusted' 3man committee.
No one can question Osinbajo's intergrity. Do not know about Tinubu

Corruption allegation against Amaechi by Fani-Kayode. Corruption is very profound in nigeria where government officials and political office holders loot government fund and steal from the national treasury.

FFK should also be invited to confirm this statement against Amaechi in front of the 3 man panel. He has information against the NIA chief which implicates Amaechi. That's a strong evidence that shouldn't be ignored.

Back