Politics What President Buhari Told Me About The Igbos – Fani Kayode

P

PressRoom

In Nigeria, one of the fearless opposition voices of President Buhari's government is Femi Fani-Kayode, a staunch PDP member, and former Minister of Aviation.

Fani-Kayode, in a recent reception of leader of separatist group, Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu at his Abuja residence, narrated how he met President Buhari, and what he told him about the Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu had gone to visit Fani-Kayode for his support while in detention for treason.

The video clip, recorded by NAIJ, has Fani Kayode explain that 'he was in APC for 9 months', but what he was 'unfavourable'.

He explained that he was fighting erstwhile President Goodluck Jonathan because he was given too much to Northerners, and being unfair to the Yorubas. And that was when he found his way to APC.

When he joined APC, he met General Muhammadu Buhari – he was still a Presidential aspirant then. He said he met Buhari through Nasir El-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state and they met like 3 times.

He stated that as time went by, “Buhari started sending for me. So, one day, he called and said he wanted to see me. So, I met him at the Transcorp Hilton Hotels, Abuja. When I got there, he said we should go inside the bedroom and we started talking.

Fani-Kayode explained that President Buhari, told him he has the challenge of trusting people.

WATCH Everything Buhari told him in the video below:

Attachments

• ffk oo.PNG
    ffk oo.PNG
    563.4 KB · Views: 11
Back