WhatsApp Finally Lets You Recall Messages You’ve Sent By Mistake: See How To Delete Sent Messages

M

mrsam

WhatsApp has finally got your back when you send a message to the wrong person or group.

The Facebook-owned messaging app is rolling out a feature that will finally let its 1 billion-plus users delete a message for all people within a conversation

Few Things To Know

1. You cannot recall a broadcast message

2. You can only recall a message sent between 1-7minute. After 7 min, the message won't be able to recall

3. You must install the latest WhatsApp to enjoy this feature

4. You and your recipient must have updated to the latest Whatsapp to fully enjoy this feature

What is the Official name for this Feature?

It is called Delete for Everyone or Delete for me . The Delete for Everyone feature works for any
message type in WhatsApp: text messages, images, videos, GIFs, voice messages, contact cards, files, locations, quoted messages and status replies

How to Delete Message For Everyone

1. Open WhatsApp and go to the chat containing the message you wish to delete.

2. Tap and hold the message > choose Delete from the option. Optionally, select more messages to delete multiple messages at once.

3. Then tap Delete >> Delete for everyone.

How to Delete Message For Me

1. Open WhatsApp and go to the chat containing the message you wish to delete.

2. Tap and hold the message > choose Delete from the option. Optionally, select more messages to delete multiple messages at once.

3. Then tap Delete >> Delete for me.

Attachments

• whatsapp.jpg
    whatsapp.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 24
Back