kemi

Social Member
The Nigerian Air Force has confirmed the arrest of an air force man, Kalu B.A, for allegedly shooting dead his girlfriend, Solape Oladipupo, in Markudi, Benue State.

airman, airwoman.PNG

The incident happened on Saturday at the NAF Tactical Air Command, Makurdi, Benue State.

Punch learnt that the lady, popularly referred to as Shomzy, was allegedly shot dead by Kalu after he accused her of having a romantic affair with other men.

It was gathered that the two air force officers had had an affair for some months, after they met at a military parade.

It was learnt that Oladipupo, who hailed from Badagry, Lagos State, was on Saturday allegedly shot dead by Kalu after the latter accused her of dating other men.

After the killing, it was speculated that Kalu also shot himself because of his post on his Facebook page, which read, “My last night as an airman. Ask about me later and hear my story, you will be surprised.”

However, Kalu had been arrested and in military detention.

To bad! Felt bad about the deceased. But lesson learnt, not always good to date a person working with you in the same establishment or office. Obsession and jealousy may creep in. The military shouldn't have allowed such though.

Back