World Why I Don't Ejaculate Inside Corpses - Mortuary Attendant Speaks on Sex Life With Dead Bodies

kemi

Social Member
A 45-year-old Ghanaian mortuary attendant identified only as Kwadoo has confessed to having sex with all the female corpses brought to his facility to be embalmed.

mortuary.jpg

Kwadoo who was interviewed by a radio station in a local language insisted that he does enjoy sex with the dead bodies just as much as he enjoys with living women.

In the interview, Kwadoo who works in the mortuary located at Akyem Tafo in the Eastern Region boasted that it is part of his job to sleep with all the female dead bodies brought to him and that he enjoys the sex so much and has been in the act for over 10 years.

He added that he has been sleeping with the corpses wherever he worked including in Accra, Kumasi, and that he is very careful not to impregnate the corpses.

“I don’t see it to be wrong at all. Yes, I have sex with them but all I have to do is to ensure that I don’t ejaculate in the dead body because it could get pregnant in the afterworld;

I may be haunted by the spirits if they get pregnant. It is same as normal sex and I enjoy it very much,” Kwadoo was quoted as saying.

I don’t see it to be wrong at all. Yes, I have sex with them but all I have to do is to ensure that I don’t ejaculate in the dead body because it could get pregnant in the afterworld

This man is mad. Not an abuse, but a clinical and psychological conclusion. He needs to have his head examined by a competent psychiatrist.

Back