Metro Why I Have Sex With 4 Men Daily - 10-year-old Girl Caught in Abuja Uncompleted Building

kemi

Social Member
A 10-year-old girl has been caught among four men having sex in an uncompleted building at old Kwata of Suleja.

prostitutes.jpg

According to a police source, the girl who hawks sachet water known as pure water meets the men daily to have sex and in return they pay her between N100 to N200.

In a chat with The AUTHORITY, she disclosed that she started sleeping with men since when she was 8 years old.

“I started sleeping with men when I was eight years old. I use the money they give me and the one I get from my pure water business to sustain my parents and two siblings,” she said.

When asked how often she meets the men, she said it was on daily basis and returns home at 10pm. “I don’t sleep outside my home,” she added.

When asked, the men refused to give their identities. The police source said the matter is still under investigation “and as a matter of fact, the little girl chose to engage herself into such act.

“She was not forced as we thought when we arrested them. It was during interrogation that it became clear to us that they had her based on her agreement with the four men.”

What nonsense conclusion are they trying to make?
That child is too tender to make a decision. Those men sleeping with her should be punished severely when caught.

Nawao! See story, see policemen, see judgement. Well, you can now agree with me that some of these little girls do unimaginable things. That the foolish men are pedophiles is not a doubt but it is the girls that give chance or handover themselves to the rapists #SS2girlexpelledforhavingsexwithherteacher'shusband.

Last edited:
Check wether those policemen were free too, or are those pedophiles are related to them or they have bribed them. If this child is their daughter how will they deal with this issue. May God help us

Imagine her having sex since eight years old,definitly she must have been lured/exposed to this nonsense by the bunch of IDIOTS call themselves men,if not how can a sane man go to the lenght of defilling a Ten years old,this is nothing but rape.In view of this i will implore the police to araign those men immediately.

When I see this news I get heart attack in my stomach, backache in my head and headache in my chest. I want something really vital that " Bobrisky has confessed salvation" that's what I wanna hear. Not this shit

I must say "the policemen know more to this statement they issued".......how can they say that a child of "ten years" can take a decision, i dont accept the statement that "she agrees with those men"

The young child involve I feel here is posse and the right authority like family members or friends should take her to a better house of God ,like church for purification because she is like virus spreading nothing can be done but prayers and God intervention..

Back