Entertainment Why My Big Boobs And Butt Used To Make Me Cry – Yoruba Actress Ronke Odusanya

P

PressRoom

Popular Nollywood Actress, Ronke Odusanya, aka Flakky Ididowo, has opened up on her failed relationship with popular Fuji musician, Alabi Pasuma, saying that celebrity marriages don’t work out because both parties are in the limelight.

ronke odusanya.PNG

The Yoruba actress said that it was difficult for celebrities to find true love but that she had not given up on finding the one for her. “Being in the limelight has its disadvantages. One of the demerits of being in the limelight is that one finds it difficult to find true love. You can’t tell if that man or woman loves you for who you are or because you are a celebrity,” Odusanya told Sunday Punch in an interview.

Commenting on her physique, she said: 'People say I have a provocative figure but I did not create myself. When I was younger, people used to taunt me and I would cry. Over time, I have come to love my body irrespective of whether I have unusually large breasts or buttocks. When I walk on the streets of Lagos, men look at me in a seductive manner but I don’t care as long as I am not indecently dressed. In fact, some people scream obscenities at me. Some call me Cowbell and I either laugh it off or just ignore them.

Back