Metro Why Roseline Ran Away From Wedding Reception in Delta - Friend

kemi

Social Member
A 41-year-old man, simply identified as Julius, is finding it difficult to understand why his “wife” abandoned her marital vows midway into their wedding, shouting “I am no longer interested,” at the wedding reception in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State.

runaway bride.png

All pleas by the bewildered husband at the popular Orhunwhorhun Road for the woman to reconsider her decision were to no avail.

The incident took place on Saturday, October 29. The would-be bride, Roseline, 32, has since disappeared into thin air and all efforts to trace her whereabouts had yielded no result at press time.

Her close friend told Vanguard that she saw her true love at the reception venue and decided to follow her heartthrob.

She said: “I believe she did what she did because she saw the previous man in her life at the reception. We heard that he had earlier promised to marry the bride, but he later travelled to Lagos and never showed up again.

“When the bride waited for a long time and he (former suitor) was nowhere to be found, she decided to marry another man, who was ready although she still loved her former suitor.

“So when her true love showed up at the reception without notice, the woman saw him and decided to call it quits with her husband to follow her heartthrob.”

Last edited:
This is serious :D

They guy should make sure the bride's family returns the bride price and wedding expenses. He can also sue the family for good measure..citing emotional and psychological trauma :D

True love my foot...

@Oluogunjobi, they are not to be trusted to such extent. Ladies minds are flexible and they could be often times be manipulated. Casting trust on them is liken to constructing fictitious castles in the air. The better to give room for their unpredictable behaviors so as not to be caught off guard. My observation.

Back