World Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis With Scissors [PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
Police officials in Philippine have arrested a 32-year-old woman, Liezel Betitta for cutting off her husband’s penis with a pair of scissors because she was convinced he was having an affair with his friend’s wife.

Betitta believes her husband, Mark was having sexual relationship with a friend’s wife at a building close to where he worked in Iloilo City.

The jealous wife had on April 22 2017, at about 10.30pm cut off her husband’s penis while he was asleep in his friend’s house.

Mark woke up from sleep as a result of the pain after Liezel grabbed his manhood and sliced it off two inches from the base.

The scream of the victim attracted his friends who rushed him to Jesus Colmenares Memorial Hospital in the Balasan Town district.

Mark was later transferred to the Western Visayas Medical Center in Iloilo City where surgeons attempted unsuccessfully to reattach his penis.

The suspect who has three children for her husband, when arrested by the police confessed to the crime, saying she has no regrets for her action.

She said, “I don’t regret cutting off his penis. It’s his punishment for being a womanizer. I am ready to face the consequences of my action.

“I am tired of his womanizing. He got a new girlfriend lately.”

Investigator from the Carles Police Department, Alexis Bataga said that Mark wants to press charges against his wife.

He disclosed that officers were investigating the incident, adding that the mother of three has been remanded in custody.

“We could not ascertain yet what drove her to harm her husband. The last time I talked to his family, they told me that he was recovering,” he said.

See photos below:

SCISSORS CUT B.jpg

SCISSORS CUT C.jpg

SCISSORS CUT A.jpg

Back