Willian is close to signing for Chelsea – Mourinho

Chelsea coach,Jose Mourinho has revealed that they are close to signing Tottenham target Willian,despite the player being close to sealing a move to White Hart Lane.
The 25 year old Brazilian, had already undergone a medical with Spurs, but Chelsea are believed to have hijacked the deal after they made a late bid to Anzhi Makhachkala.
Willian showed up at Tottenham with the view of completing a move,but Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich used his connections with Anzhi owner Suleyman Kerimov,to usurp the move.
Chelsea are believed to have offer the same fee with Tottenham,but with a better add-ons than Spurs.
“I know what the player wants, so in this moment we cannot hide. That is a possibility,” Mourinho said at a press conference.
“I couldn’t say much in previous news conferences,” Mourinho said.
“I have to answer your questions and try to be honest, but at the same time try to hide a few things.”
“I’m happy with my squad, but every one of us managers, we say we are happy, but we are always unhappy.”
“We always want something of more quality and we never close the door to the possibility of adding more quality.”

Continue reading...

Back