Entertainment Wizkid Responds to Samklef's Controversial Interview

Wizkid, rave singer and award-wining artiste has stepped out to address the controversial interview of his former producer, Samklef where the latter had accused the former of soiling his reputation by allegedly describing his work as amateur.

In a swift reaction to this, Wizkid said, "In life u meet some people u miss as much as your blood.., I have nothing but love for Samklef... I have nothing to say about the mean things he said about me... (he was just in my house two weeks ago) Wow. U learn everyday."

#Wizkid #SamKlef

Wizkid.jpg Samklef (1).jpg

I anticipated this response. Since Samklef is ever swift to call Wizkid a 'kid', might he not have tried to be the bigger person by not running to the press to narrate the 'kid's' shortcomings?

Truth is, whether Wizkid said what he said now (I never heard Wizkid say that, by the way), but this appeal to emotion Wizkid has dropped will take significant wind out of Samklef's sails.

People generally find it distasteful, this penchant for running to the media to spill everything.

@Vunderkind Wizkid appears to be learning fast especially the art of sweeping up emotions and turning the table against the one who was originally the saint - Now the Protagonist suddenly becomes the antagonist. Samklef, like you said, should have endeavoured to exercise a bit of caution... As it is now, except he can be as cunning as Serpent in the Garden of Eden, he might as well have taken a magnum and blasted himself in the foot.

LOL @Samod Biobaku someone said, "if one person calls you a bad name, the person is probably jealous. But if five unrelated people have something bad to say about you, you should check yourself."

So, let's see...how many people have called Wizkid obnoxious names? Banky W? DavidO? His fans who are always the brunt of "I'm richer than you though!" bants? Saeon? Samklef? Who else?

Wizkid might me many things, but he's far from innocent :D

@Vunderkind I spared some time to watch Wizkid's interview and I irritated to the point of repulsion by his mannerism, use of abusive words like "stupid, f**k, shit..." In as much as I am tempted to believe it's all playacting in accordance to the PR script, I have this gut feeling that this is not a joke or stunt of any kind. I honestly hold no grudge against Wizkid, Davido or any of them but Davido sounds very confident right now... Confident enough to openly declare a N10m collaboration fee for prospects even as fans are screaming murder over the quality of his last album. Hmmmmm.....

Back