Entertainment Wizkid Tells Saeon, 'We Are Not Friends,' Addresses Samklef Issue

We recently reported the stories of how Samklef, rising music producer and singer openly accused Wizkid of dragging his reputation in the mud as well as the latter's response to this and we also told you how pretty singer, Saeon accused Wizkid of collection N1.5 for a musical collaboration and not even bothering to retweet her Tweet; well, Wizkid has come out to address all these issues once and for all.

In addition to his earlier allegations of Wizkid soiling his image, Samklef had also said, "I was paid 250k 4 dz kid 6tracks I no try? I made no money from dz Dude all I wanted was just a support for 4 years. He keeps posting me... If u want all Wizkid instrumental hola."

Facts eventually emerged as to how Samklef used the controversy as a publicity stunt for his event, 'Fusion Wednesday' scheduled to hold today, October 15, 2014.

During an interview, Wizkid reiterated his previous assertion that Samklef is like a member of his family. “He came to my house two weeks ago. My house is a party house for Guys and Sam was in my house. So I dont know where all this came from.”

On the issue of not returning Samklef's visit, Wizkid, during the interview, gestured to a member of his crew and asked: "When last did i come to your house?”

The member of his crew whom the question was directed at was lost for words as he appeared to be trying to mentally fetch an answer to Wizkid's question and eventually gave an expression that seemed to say, "forever..."

To this, Wizkid continued, “I enjoy my space and the little time i get to myself because i am a very busy person.”

On Saeon's accusation, Wizkid was quite frank and went straight to the point when he said:

“It was strictly work. When did we even start talking that we should be friends like that? She came to me... No! Not me directly... to my manager and asked for a collabo. Normally, I don’t charge my friends but hey she came with some cash and I gladly obliged. I even gave her 10 per cent discount. That's a very generous move because it took her a month to get my attention. After that, it's back to our separate lives. We are not friends.”

Like Samklef, Saeon also appeared to have used the publicity create a buzz for her EP, which is out and of course, more people know about it because she had dragged Wizkid in a N1.5m controversy.

Ladies and gentlemen, Is Wizkid finally vindicated or shall we cast him into the pit of inconsistency and unfair treatment?

Source: 360nobs

#Wizkid #Samklef #Saeon

Wizkid.jpg Samklef (1).jpg Saeon.jpg Saeon (2).jpg wizkid (2).jpg

Back