Politics You are King of assassins…tell us who killed Ige, Dikibo and Harry, Asari replies Obasanjo [Archive]

A

abujagirl

The leader of Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Mujahid Dokubo Asari, on Thursday called former President Olusegun Obasanjo the 'Chief Assassin of all times' in response to the former leader's recent letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a letter to Obasanjo, Dokubo, who has previously sworn that there will be hell on earth if Jonathan is not re-elected in 2015, rebutted Obasanjo's claim that Jonathan is training a special killer squad to hit 1000 supposed opponents of his government. Asari also claimed that Obasanjo was responsible for his recent arrest in Benin Republic, and that he had wanted him dead when he was President, but failed after several unsuccessful plots.

'I want to remind you of the startling move you made on my life during the momentous days, leading to the historic Isaac Boro celebration on the 16th of May 2005,' he recounted. 'At that time the Bayelsa state Government was under Chief D.S.P. Alamieseigha.

Chief DSP Alamieseigha had warned that the 1million man march the NDPVF was organizing to protest the injustice of the Nigerian state against the Ijaws and other oil bearing nation should not hold and would not be allow into Bayelsa state because of a security report that emanated from you that I didn't know at the time. The report or plot to truncate the march was grave and dangerous, as the Executive Governor of Bayelsa State Chief D.S.P. Alamieseigha, told me the Bayelsa State Government couldn't guarantee our security - my security.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #TheNigerianVoice

#Alamieseigha #Bayelsa #Asari #Obasanjo

asari dokubo.jpg

Back