Metro Your Vagina Should Smell, If Your Man Does Not Like It, Dump Him - Popular Doctor Advises Women

M

mrsam

Dr Jen Gunter, a prominent Canadian gynecologist, has hit out at men who complain about the natural smell of their partner's genitals which she describes as a 'form of abuse'.

Writing in her latest blog newsletter, the Canadian gynecologist revealed she once dumped a boyfriend for complaining about the smell of her genitals.

Dr Gunter has urged women not to feel ashamed and feel they have to resort to buying harmful products that create artificial odours.

smelly vagina.jpg

She says they upset the vagina's natural pH balance and leave you at a greater risk of infections like gonorrhoea and even HIV.

Gunter wrote in her blog: "I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right. He was an a** in other ways too. For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait, it wasn't. He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse. When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use. Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I had a light bulb moment and dumped his sorry a**."

Back