Entertainment Yuck or Not? Kourtney Kardashian 'Loves to Eat Placenta'

Vunderkind

Social Member
Here's another trivia about a Kardashian you know and love: Kourtney Kardashian loves to eat Placenta!

Okay, how did we find out? Same way as everyone: Instagram. She shared two capsules in a plate, with the caption: “Yummy…PLACENTA pills! No joke…I will be sad when my placenta pills run out. They are life changing! #benefits #lookitup.”

How would you react to this? Some of her fans are especially creeped out, you know?

“Ewwwww placenta pills dunno how people eat placenta let alone tablets lol" commented one of her fans, with the extensive verbiage we have come to admire on social media.

upload_2015-1-11_16-35-1.png

Kourtney Kardashian, standing casually, not consuming placenta

Someone else, equally eloquent, said: “Nasty #tramplife," and yet another (these people should get together and write a book, seriously) said: “Ew da fuq.”

A personal favorite in the comments section was: “#Cannibalism.” (Well, because, it is an actual English word wrapped in a hashtag. Social brilliance!)

But not everybody damned Kourtney to hell - to be fair, someone did say: “I wouldn’t say yummy lol but if it benefits you from your own self then you go girl @kourtneykardash.”

Kim (probably) hit the placenta first!
With the Kardashians, the placenta issue has been on for a while now. In 2013, Kim Kardashian said "I definitely want to eat it" (and she wasn't talking about shawarma). Kourtney then replied "I want to have a third child just to eat the placenta!"

Oh my God! :O

Kourtney Kardashian has a third child now, and sure enough, it is the fella's placenta she's consuming in her soon-to-be exhausted placenta pills.

Dear reader, talk to us. Have you tried out placenta? Would you like to try?

Back