Politics 2007 Presidential Aspirant Declares Support For President Jonathan

A

abujagirl

Dr Olapade Agoro, the 2007 Presidential Candidate of the de- registered National Action Council (NAC), on Wednesday said he was in support of President Goodluck Jonathan's re-election bid.

Agoro spoke with newsmen at a PDP South-West Media presentation of Jonathan's 2015 re-election bid in Lagos.

He said he could not help but support God's anointed for Nigeria.

"I am not a member of the PDP but I am here to support Jonathan. I supported Jonathan in 2011 and I am supporting him again for 2015.

"Jonathan's emergence as Nigeria's president is not by accident but by divine intervention for Nigeria, " Agoro said.

According to him, the Jonathan administration may not have delivered 100 per cent to Nigeria but the president has done a lot to transform the nation.

He said that the 2015 elections were not just about political parties but the candidates presented by the parties.

"In supporting a candidate, a lot must be taken into consideration including pedigree, running mates and all that.

"The Jonathan/Namadi Sambo ticket is one that has been smooth and rancour free,'' he said

#Agoro #Sambo #PDP

Olapade Agoro.jpg

Back