Politics 2015 Presidency: It’s Jonathan or Nobody, Says TAN -This Day

A

abujagirl

A non-governmental organisation, Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN), has disclosed that the mandate of President Goodluck Jonathan needs to be renewed so as to enable him consolidate on and expand his modest achievements so far.

A member of the orgaisation and professor of sociology, Prof. Joe Okanlawon, made this assertion while speaking with journalists in Awka yesterday.

He pointed out that the President has visibly used his transformation agenda to impact positively on the people and the polity. He noted that it is therefore wise, ideal and advisable to allow him consolidate on and spread of the achievements.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #ThisDay

#GoodluckJonathan

goodluck jonathan happy.jpg

These TAN people are ass kissers. Jonathan prolly pays their salaries.

People should just stop sending me BCs that TAN will pay graduates 20k per month. Its really stupid and annoying.

20K per month? The stakes are high and the rewards even greater :)

Greater? It's a cock n bull story. Na govt wey wan borrow $100bn go start to dey dstribute N20k? I don't know why people will believe this and keep re-BCing it.

About 5 people have sent the yeye link to me. I ignoed 'em all and wrote their names in a little personal book.

Back