Politics 7 Things To Expect From President Buhari Broadcast Tomorrow

P

ProfRem

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday returned to a heroic welcome after more than 100 days receiving medical attention in London.

The President had left the country on May 7, this year, after handing over power to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who has functioned as Acting President since then.

"President Buhari is expected to speak to Nigerians in a broadcast by 7 a.m on Monday, August 21, 2017", Femi Adesina said few hours before president's arrival.

Here are few things President may be touching in his statement tomorrow morning:

1. Tell us about his health and how it all went down as well as dispel insinuation of life-support and other death rumour.

2. Any hint on resignation or 2019 re-election bid

3. His relationship with his Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo

buhuaritoministers.jpeg

4. Identify the Hyenas, jackals in his cabinet or government

5. Reshuffle the kitchen cabinet and use insecticide to flush parasites out

6. Make a stand on restructuring and quit notice from various quarters

7. Stand on Boko Haram fight and his much talked anti corruption crusade

I expected a longer speech to address his absence and assure us he is not about to go back. Tell us what the process is to take control, share his thoughts on ASUU etc. There does not seem to be an acknowledgement that he has been away... almost as though this recording was made months ago. #conspiracytheory

I expected a longer speech to address his absence and assure us he is not about to go back. Tell us what the process is to take control, share his thoughts on ASUU etc. There does not seem to be an acknowledgement that he has been away... almost as though this recording was made months ago. #conspiracytheory

Good one... as at now... we have Acting President, Vice President and President until we get to know if a letter has been transmitted for chage of baton

Time for us all to lower our expectations of Buhari and other leaders in Nigeria. It is glaringly obvious that they do not deserve to hold the future in their hands.

Now let us see what happens with the IDP report and the cash found in Ikoyi for starters. No distractions.

First prediction, and I am not TB Joshua. More Chibok girls will be released in the next couple of weeks.

Time for us all to lower our expectations of Buhari and other leaders in Nigeria. It is glaringly obvious that they do not deserve to hold the future in their hands.

Now let us see what happens with the IDP report and the cash found in Ikoyi for starters. No distractions.

First prediction, and I am not TB Joshua. More Chibok girls will be released in the next couple of weeks.
I have marked this statement. Will come for you in the next couple of weeks :)

Back